We empower public and private partners to make data-driven decisions through innovative health data services.
The preferred, highly-trusted provider of health data services, enabling transformations that save time, money and lives.
- Embrace the Challenge
- Be Accountable
- Work Together
For FY22, DHIN’s corporate goals include the following:
- Apply, or assist State to apply for federal $2.5M All Payer Claims Database grant, per application instructions.
- Automate internal management reports and apply a user-friendly GUI to enable ease of use across the organization – eliminate at least 100 hrs/month of manual work.
- Draft a new Data Sender Master Agreement that addresses recent legal and regulatory changes, especially the Information Blocking Rule, and circulate to all Data Senders for execution.
- Address all FY22 HITRUST Corrective Action Plan issues.
- Enhance current consent management tool to enable patient consent to share their ”Part 2” health data at a granular level (provider/practice level of detail).
- Conduct a comprehensive competency review of DHIN staff; develop a plan to close gaps.