Delaware Health Care Claims Database
The Delaware General Assembly passed legislation in FY16 authorizing the Delaware Health Information Network to develop a healthcare claims database (HCCD). The purpose of the database is to facilitate data driven, evidence-based improvements in access, quality and cost of healthcare and to promote and improve the public health through increased transparency of accurate claims data and information.
- 2019 HCCD Registration Form (to submit claims or request exemption)
- HCCD Override and Exception Form
- Delaware Health Care Claims Database Data Submission Guide 6/2018
- Data Submitter Webinar Minutes April 2018
- Data Submitter Webinar Minutes March 2018