Attention DHIN Practices: Downloading the iNexx Platform
In preparation for the move to iNexx, a new platform designed to improve the way practices use DHIN, a practice administrator or a respective staff member will need to install the iNexx platform on the same computer that ProAccess is currently being used. This easy process takes only a few minutes, will not adversely impact anything about how you use your computer or how you use DHIN. Completing this step will lay the foundation for the eventual complete move to the iNexx platform. Please click here to learn more about iNexx.
Follow these easy instructions below to load iNexx on your practice’s computer.
- Open IE (Internet Explorer), and go to https://download.novoinnovations.com/platform.jsp in the browser address bar.
- Click the word ‘here’ from the install platform screen.
- On the file download security warning, click Run.
- (Check “close this dialog when download complete”)
- On the IE security warning box, click Run.
- The platform will begin to install.
- On the Welcome to the iNexx Platform Setup Wizard, click Next.
- On the Select Installation Folder, click Next.
- On the End User License Agreement Screen, click “I accept the terms in the License Agreement,” and click Next.
- On the Read me file screen, click Next.
- In the Validation Information Window:
- Enter your Name
- Enter your Phone Number
- Enter your Organization Name
- Enter your Zip Code, and click Next
- On the Ready to Install, click Install (this will take approximately 1 minute).
- On the Completing the iNexx Platform Setup Wizard Screen, click “Show Enablement Status,” then Finish.
- When the Nodes being hosted in your iNexx Platform screen appears:
- Click in the Trusted part email and type in: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the comment field and enter your name and contact phone #
- Checkmark the “Include Enablement Status” checkbox and click “Send Platform id”
Get DIRECT Messaging from DHIN
Looking for a secure method to share information electronically?
DIRECT Messaging is a secure, point-to-point communication tool for medical professionals. Talk to your relationship manager to learn more.
CCDs Coming Soon
Create continuity of care documents from ProAccess. More information coming soon. Check out this page on our website for updates.